Thursday, August 27, 2009

Angel with a dirty face (the extinction of the giant tortoise)

















Recently I was turned into a giant tortoise. I was dreaming and in my dream I was this giant animal crawling around the beaches of Southern Pacific. My dream ends when I was attacked and killed by a horse. This violent horse stomped me to death only to eat my young.
Pigs also attack the young, and can chew up tortoises as large as twenty pounds. Dogs kill even larger ones. Rats and cats devour the hatchlings. All of these animals were introduced by man.
I woke up and hated myself for the rest of the day.

4 comments:

zlatan.vehabovic said...

uf!!!!! maestro.

fudge! said...

4.po redu je lijepi

rijekastreetzine said...

sve bolje i bolje!

NINJA TATTOO said...

a ja sam vidio dvjesto tisuća zlatnih kurčeva kako jurišaju u šupak od perlica.sramota me bila pa sam žmirio.